Terms and Conditions
By using this website and the services provided on it, you will be deemed to have read and agreed to the following Terms & Conditions.
The Company means (Star Taxis).
- Alterations to the journey(s) originally booked and agreed to between The Company and the Client may be subject to additional charges, if these changes involve extra time and/or distance being covered.
- No hidden fees i.e taxes or extra charges will be payable upon completion of the journey, unless additional waiting time and/or car parking charges have been incurred and these were defined and agreed to in our quotation.
- We reserve the right to alter our charges at any time.
- We reserve the right to substitute any vehicle or driver.
- In the event of a "No-show" by the client, or if a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours of the start of the period of hire, any and all monies paid will be totally non-refundable.
- Customer's properties are carried entirely at their own risk and The Company shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for any loss financial, professional, missed connection times, flights, trains, due to the Taxi not arriving at the pick-up address at the booked time.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for any missed connections i.e. flights, trains, boats due to adverse weather, traffic conditions, or road traffic accidents or road closures.
- Alcohol is not allowed in the taxi unless stowed in the rear luggage compartment.
- Any damage to the taxi interior caused by the client(s) will be charged at the appropriate rate. In the event of the client(s) vomitting in the taxi due to any reason, a cleaning (valeting) charge plus loss of earnings fee of £100.00 will be charged.
- Smoking is against the law in the UK and is not permitted in or around the taxi.
- The client(s) will not consume any food inside the vehicles at any time.
- In accordance with British law, seat belts must be worn.
- Any bookings made on this website are a direct agreement between the client and The Company only.
- We may from time to time amend these Terms and conditions.